THE VO6 IS SUITABLE FOR MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC DOORS AND PEDESTRIAN OR DRIVE THROUGH GATES
WITH A ROTATING DEAD-BOLT IT HAS A SERVICE AND SECURITY SETTING THIS IS SELECTABLE BY SIMPLY REMOVING AN INTERNAL PART,THIS ENABLES THE LOCK TO WORK WITH DOOR CLOSERS AND ALL TYPES OF AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
IT OFFERS FLEXIBLE INSTALL OPTIONS WITH BOTH VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL FITTINGS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE NOTE EURO CYLINDER NOT SUPPLIED
WHEN ORDERING PLEASE SPECIFY WHETHER HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL FIXING REQUIRED.
VIRO VO6 ANTHRACITE FINISH
The V06 electric lock is suitable for inside or outside manual or automatic doors and pedestrian or drive-through gates and is interchangeable with the V96 electric locks. It is supplied standard with the service function and, by simply removing an internal part, can get the security function. Its small size and the floor striker provided make it ideal for vertical installation on narrow frames; it can however also be mounted horizontally, using an optional striker.
- Installation: vertical or horizontal.
- Backset: 70 mm.
- service (standard): the lock opens with the electric impulse and only resets once the door/gate has been opened and then closed. It is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers and/or all types of automation systems.
- security (selected by manually removing an internal part): the lock opens only when electric impulse and manual or automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. It is therefore not advisable to use it with a doorcloser and/or unsuitable automation systems.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Voltage: standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
- Case: one-piece galvanized steel.
- Cover: galvanized steel.
- Rotating dead-bolt: solid brass, with nylon insert which makes the locking more silent.
- Cylinder: set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
- Floor striker: galvanized steel, to be cemented to the ground or welded to the lower frame of the gate.
- Supplied with: galvanized steel floor striker (item 9986) [for horizontal installation, order the specific optional galvanized steel striker (item 7912.117.217)], nylon ring nut and plug, passivated steel support for profile cylinder and fixing screws.
- Packaging: single box.