ELS-VIRO-ELECTRIC GATE LOCK V9083
THIS LOCK IS SUITABLE FOR BOTH MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC DOORS AND ALSO PEDESTRIAN AND VEHICLE DRIVE THROUGH GATES.
IT OFFERS FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION OPTIONS WITH SITE SETTABLE ADJUSTABLE BACKSET FROM 50-80MM AND CAN BE MOUNTED
HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL(NEED TO SPECIFY AND ORDER WITH STEEL FLOOR STRIKER ITEM 9986).
HOLDING FORCE IN THE HORIZONTAL INSTALL 540KG
· Single version
· Interchangeable with the V90 (series 7920) and V83
(series 7910) electric locks.
· The V9083 is supplied with the service function:
the lock opens with the electric impulse and only
resets once the gate has been opened and then
closed. It is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers
and/or automation systems.
· By simply removing an internal component, the
V9083 acquires the security function. The lock
opens only when electric impulse and manual or
automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. It is
therefore not suitable for use with a doorcloser.
· It can be opened with a key from the outside, and
with a key or electric impulse from the inside.
· AISI 304 inox stainless steel high resistance and
double tightness deadbolt. The clearance between
the deadbolt and the striker (+/- 7,5 mm) guarantees
that the lock will work even if there is vertical
adjustment between the lock and the striker (a
common occurrence due to weather changes).
· Suitable for lightweight gates without ledge too, as
the deadbolt get perfectly blocked at the end of the
· Supplied with plate to be placed under the striker for
further differences between the jamb and the gate.
SUPPLIED WITH : - Striker for horizontal installation
- For vertical installation, ask for the floor striker.
Item 9986 instead of the standard striker.
ON REQUEST : - For horizontal installation:
Galvanised steel roof-plate and stiker plate. Item 9990
- For vertical installation:
Galvanised steel roof-plate and stiker plate. Item 9989